Self Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation in Exmoor
- Detached self catering cottage with beautiful Exmoor views.
- Double Bedroom with very comfortable bed.
- Patio and garden with BBQ.
- Welcome tray with homemade cake
- Wii Fi – unlimited – free
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker & microwave
Exmoor is home to many excellent locally produced foods to enjoy on your self catering break. Alternatively enjoy one of the great local pubs, restaurants and tearooms.
Open all year, short breaks available off season
Grooms Self Catering Cottage is a single storey detached bungalow with leaded windows. The cottage is situated near the owners’ home, sharing the garden but with its own private area and patio. The cottage is tastefully and comfortably furnished with co-ordinating quality fabrics and solid oak flooring throughout the living area.
The mature garden is home to a many wonderful birds. If you miss the Exmoor dawn chorus they obliged with an encore in the late evening.
Inside the cottage is a double aspect lounge/diner/kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with an electric shower over the bath.
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Colour TV/DVD
- Radio/cassette/CD player
- Electric storage heating
- Laundry facilities available
- Garden furniture
- Bicycle store
- Adjacent parking
- Handy everyday items provided including cling film, kitchen foil, kitchen roll, toilet roll, washing up liquid, cleaning materials etc.
- Has always been Non-smoking
- Sorry, no pets
Except in high season (#) electricity is charged at cost. We read the meter as you arrive and as you depart.
Distance to Local Amenities
Dunster with shops, restaurants tearooms and pubs is 1.5 miles. A lovely quiet country lane walk.
Minehead with supermarkets and many local food providers is 4 miles drive.
Local Beaches including Dunster Beach 2 miles, Minehead 4 miles, Porlock Weir 7 miles. North Devon’s beaches are within 45 minutes drive.
Nearest public transport is Dunster.
Distance to Population Centres.
Cardiff – 93 Miles
London – 180 Miles